EMPLOYMENT AND CAREERS
Work for In Phase Electric!
Our team of qualified electricians and support staff are the reason we’re able to be the best electrical service company in Wisconsin! It’s our belief that a strong family of individually motivated professionals is important for delivering the top-quality customer service we want.
To meet that kind of demand, we make sure to take care of our technicians and support staff. So if you’re looking for a welcoming family of professionals, apply to In Phase Electric today!
If you’re a licensed electrician or are looking for a support staff position and are:
- A residential journeyman license or higher (for field techs)
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
- Are self-motivated and driven
- Have a driver’s license and clean driving record
- A friendly and warm personality
- Work well with homeowners and team members
What We Can Offer:
- On-The-Job Training
- Flexible Hours
- Vacation Time
- Retirement Plan
- Monthly Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
We’re Always Searching For:
Client Care Representative/Dispatcher
- Take all incoming client calls, recognizing that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! Taking care of the client is the highest priority! Have a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not.
- Making sure the phone is answered on or before the third ring, and must use the company greeting.
- Perform happy calls to all customer after work is completed
- Orchestrate the dispatching of all service calls to ensure maximum efficiency of scheduling, without compromising client satisfaction.
- Make sure the techs are de-briefed on each call, and that they collect payment.
- Serve the clients of the company by providing expert residential electrical service
- Wear shoe covers while in the client’s home and maintain a neat work area when performing repair or scheduled service
- Always re-check all work prior to leaving the clients home, to ensure the problem is always fixed the FIRST time
- Always explain to the client what service you are performing and how our team provides more and better service than other companies do.
- Always be safety-conscious both on the job and while driving
- Maintain your truck to be neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.