Explore Employment Opportunities at In Phase Electric & Air, LLC
Work for In Phase Electric & Air, LLC
Our team of qualified electricians and support staff are the reason we’re able to be the best electrical service company in Wisconsin! It’s our belief that a strong family of individually motivated professionals is important for delivering the top-quality customer service we want.
To meet that kind of demand, we make sure to take care of our technicians and support staff. So if you’re looking for a welcoming family of professionals, apply to In Phase Electric & Air today!
Why Come Work With In Phase Electric & Air?
What We Can Offer:
- Full-Time, Year Round Work Schedule
- Monday Through Friday 700 to 430 With Minimal Evenings and Weekends (Emergency ONLY)!
- Flexibility To Work Around Family Commitments
- We Help You Achieve A Better Work / Life Balance!
- Excellent Starting Wages With Performance Pay PLUS:
- Full Time Work, YEAR ROUND!
- NO DUES TO PAY!
- Time and A Half For Overtime
- Get $125 For Covering On-Call Service Requests PLUS Up To 20% Of The Job PLUS Overtime (If Applicable)!
- Spiffs and Rewards For Employee Contests, Service Agreements, Customer Service Scores, etc.!
- Regular Raises and Advancements
- Consistent and Reliable Pay Via Direct Deposit!
- Enjoy MORE Of The Fruits of Your Labor!
- Paid Time Off:
- All Major Holidays PLUS Your Birthday!
- PLUS Earn Paid Time Off For Your Loyalty That Can Be Used For:
- Sick Days
- Personal Time
- Up To 15 Days!
- Company Provided:
- Full Size, Brand New, Very Well Maintained Work Vehicle (With Take Home Privileges Available)
- Company Expense CC and Accounts With Suppliers
- Cell Phone
- Company Uniforms PLUS Other Cool Gear!
- All Major Tools and Industry-Leading Power Tools Provided
- Brand New Red Wing Boots Every Year (Up To $200 After Year 1)
- INCREDIBLE Employer Sponsored Health Coverage With LOW Deductible (We Cover 70% Of Plan Premiums!) PLUS Dental and Vision 🕶 Insurance Plans
- PLUS Dental and Vision 🕶 Insurance Plans
- Short Term and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance Provided 100%
- Company Paid Training, Coaching and Mentoring To Ensure You Get MORE From Your Career! | We Even Invest In YOUR Certifications and Licensure!
- Family Atmosphere and Strong Team Culture! | We Treat You Like Family, Because We ARE Family!
- Regular Praise, Respect, Recognition and Reward For Feedback and Contributions | We Celebrate With Christmas Gatherings, Cookouts Sporting Events, Family Outings and More! Because We Value YOU!
- Rapid Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities! | Come Grow With Us!
- Full-Time, Year Round Work Schedule
We’re Always Searching For:
Client Care Representative/Dispatcher
- Take all incoming client calls, recognizing that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! Taking care of the client is the highest priority! Have a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not.
- Making sure the phone is answered on or before the third ring, and must use the company greeting.
- Perform happy calls to all customer after work is completed
- Orchestrate the dispatching of all service calls to ensure maximum efficiency of scheduling, without compromising client satisfaction.
- Make sure the techs are de-briefed on each call, and that they collect payment.
- Serve the clients of the company by providing expert residential electrical service
- Wear shoe covers while in the client’s home and maintain a neat work area when performing repair or scheduled service
- Always re-check all work prior to leaving the clients home, to ensure the problem is always fixed the FIRST time
- Always explain to the client what service you are performing and how our team provides more and better service than other companies do.
- Always be safety-conscious both on the job and while driving
- Maintain your truck to be neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.